The Husafell camp site is very popular in Iceland and has been so for many years. It is located in the middle of a summer cottage area and offers a great number of features. Within a short walking distance you can find a swimming pool, a golf course, a playground, a convenience store and a restaurant with a bar.
See more information below
The Husafell camp site is very popular in Iceland and has been so for many years. It is located in the middle of a summer cottage area and offers many features. Within a short walking distance you can find a swimming pool, a golf course, a playground, a convenience store and a restaurant with a bar. There are about 80 electrical plugs for RV’s and trailers. The site features flushing toilets, showers, hot and cold water, drinking water and laundry area among other. Only 2km from the information center is another camp site called Reydarfellsskogur.
Over the summer time there is a campfire program every saturday night at 21:00 hours.The Husafell camping site is built around the needs of families. It has a family policy that aims to take into consideration the needs of families at the camping site. Young adults should always be accompanied by adults and arranged entertainment caters toward families. Husafell campground rules
- Treat the environment well and be a role model for your kids.
- Always throw garbage into garbage containers located by the entrance into the camp site.
- Show consideration for other guests. From 24:00 hrs to 09:00 hrs it is strictly forbidden to be loud or disturb other campers while they are sleeping.
- Be careful and do not harm the flora. All camp fires are strictly forbidden. Do not use BBQ grills that lay close to or on the ground.
- It is against the law to drive on other areas than designated roads or tracks. The speed limit is 20km in and around the camping site.
- Always keep your dog on a leash. You are required to clean up any feces after your dog.
- Children need to be accompanied by adults.
- All ATV’s or motorcross motorcycles are forbidden within the land of Husafell.
- Please alert the staff if other guests are disturbing you by being loud or rowdy.
- If guests violate the campground rules they might be escorted of the property without any reimbursement.
All year around
|Husafell camp site rates|
|Adults / children (7-17 yr. old)||1 night||1.500 / 800 Isk. kr.|
|Adults / children||2 nights||3.000 / 1.600 Isk. kr.|
|Adults / children||3+ nights||1.100 / 550 Isk. kr. pr night|
|Electricity||1.000 Isk. kr. per night|
|All summer||63.000 Isk. kr.|
|Electricity for the whole summer||37.000 Isk. kr.|
Vallarsvaedi and Reyðarfellsskógur
|Adults / Children (7-17 yr. old)||1 night||1.200 / 600 Isk. kr.|
|Adults / Children||2 nights||2.400 / 1.200 Isk. kr.|
|Adults / Children||3+ nights||900 / 500 Isk. kr. pr night|
Check out time is 14:00 the next day.
|Children (6-14 years)||300 kr|
|10 tickets, adults||9.600 kr|
|10 tickets, children||2.400 kr|
|Washing machine||1.300 kr|
|Bed linen||1.600 kr|
Click here to see more information about the swimming pool in Húsafell.