At Skipalæk in the small town Fellabær there is a quiet and homely camp site just by the river Lagarfljót.
See more information below
The camp site is small, homey and quiet equipped with three toilets and two showers. Our very ambition is to keep the facilities clean at all times. Benches and tables are available for guests and we offer electricity for mobile homes (fee applies).
Skipalækur is 2.5km from Egilsstadir, by road 931.
Please have in mind the terms for the Skipalækur Camping Site
1. Please show respect and courtesy to other guests and to all premises.
2. Please don’t litter, and join us in sorting the garbage.
3. Please keep noise to the minimum after 10PM and keep quiet after midnight.
4. Dogs and other pets/animals are not allowed on the ground.
5. Please contact the reception to pay for the camp site.
6. Please contact the reception in case of any problems.
May to september (open all year if the weather permits)
Adults: 1.750 kr
Children: Free for 12 years and younger.
Children, 12 – 15 years: 875 kr
Electricity: 1.000 kr pr night