Skipalækur offers a charming campsite in peaceful surroundings at the outskirts of
Fellabær. The area is known for its beautiful scenery, rocky landscape and view over the
1. Please respect the following rules when using the campsite of Skipalækur
2. Please show respect and consideration for each other
3. Please leave the campsite facilities in a clean and tidy state after using them
4. Please reduce driving your vehicle as much as possible while staying on the campsite
5. Please reduce noise after 22:00 pm and keep quiet after midnight
6. Dogs are allowed, as long as they’re kept on a leash and do not cause disturbance
7. Please find the reception in order to check in and pay the camping fee
8. Please contact the reception for further questions or information
9.Violation of these rules can cause expulsion from the campsite.
10. Dogs are allowed, as long as they’re kept on a leash and do not cause disturbance.
11. Please find the reception in order to check in and pay the camping fee.
12. Please contact the reception for further questions or information
Violation of these rules can cause expulsion from the campsite.
Electricity is available at the campsite
for both campers and trailers (fee applies). Facilities for emptying travel
toilets and cleaning food containers are on site. The campsite is equipped with
three toilets and two showers that are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
There are several options to enjoy a meal, either inside a small lounge or on
the patio if the weather allows. There are tables and benches around the camping
site. The lounge offers electricity for charging phones and computers.
Several activities are available in the
neighbourhood such as Ekkjufellsvöllur, a 9 hole golf course, Vök Baths, trout
fishing, swimming pool and horse rentals.
June 15th - september
For one person overnight: ISK 2.500.-
For senior citizens and the disabled: ISK 1.500.-
For teenagers 13 - 15 years: ISK 500.-
Free for children 12 years and younger.
For electricity overnight: ISK 1.000.-
Trucks and campers over 5 tons not allowed on site.